mixing your vaporfie-liquid is easy
So your e-liquid has arrived. What’s next?
In the box, you will see that there is one bottle of base mix (which may contain nicotine if you selected this at the checkout) to accompany every bottle of flavour mixture.
Getting started with a shake & vape:
1. Grab the flavour bottle you want to try first and a bottle of base mix.
2. Squeeze the entire contents of the base mix into the flavour bottle.
3. Securely screw the provided tip and cap onto the blended flavour bottle – preventing any unpleasant leaks.
4. Give it a good shake!
Once you’ve done this, your blended e-liquid can be applied to your tank or vaporizer and enjoyed to its full potential.
Getting started with a short fill:
You may have purchased one of our short fills, which is a 60ml bottle filled with 50ml of e-liquid. This e-liquid could be a single base flavour, a custom blend (up to 3 flavours) or one of our speciality e-liquids. If you’ve selected nicotine, you’ll also have a 10ml nic shot bottle of 18mg nicotine.
To get started, all you need to do is follow the exact same shake and vape steps above: squeeze the entire nic shot into the flavour bottle, securely attach the tip and cap, and give it a good shake.
What are my options when buying e-liquid?
Here at VaporFi UK, you can buy our house juices in either 10ml, 30ml, 60ml or 120ml quantities. These are divided into 10ml bottles of flavour – and as we mentioned earlier, each of them will be accompanied by your base mix. Making a purchase in larger quantities helps the cost come down.
We have more than 70 base flavours for you to choose from – and if you’d prefer a custom blend, this means there are more than 30,000 possible flavour combinations.
Choosing a blend ratio
There are a few decisions you need to make before purchasing, first is the ratio of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, second is the flavour strength and lastly is the nicotine strength.
1. Ratio of PG/VG (propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine)
First up, you need to decide on the ratio of PG/VG (propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine) you’ll want in your blend. Here, we offer two options. The first is a 50/50 balance which will provide a decent throat hit and strong vapour production – and this is the recommended ratio for beginners and or cig-a-like, or pod system users.. Alternatively, you might want to go for MAX VG, where extra vegetable glycerine is added to create a gentler throat hit and heavier quantities of vapour. If you’re into sub-ohm vaping, MAX VG will be perfect for you.
2. Flavour strength
Next, it’s time to think about how strong you want the flavouring to be. When you choose a base flavour, such as tobacco, you can decide whether you want a single, double or a triple shot. The more shots you add, the more intense the flavour will be. Generally, we recommend going for one or two shots, as a triple shot can alter the flavour’s quality and be way too overpowering.
3. Nicotine strength
Lastly, let’s choose a nicotine strength. We provide five options here:
- 18mg (only available when if you purchase a short fill)
We recommend going for a stronger concentration if you’ve recently stopped smoking, as this will help satisfy your cravings. From here, you can gradually reduce the nicotine in your e-liquids until you hit zero, which is geared towards people who just enjoy the experience of vaping.
As we mentioned earlier, 18mg nic shots are only available for our short fills. When this 10ml shot is added to a short fill (a 60ml bottle filled with 50ml of flavour, this will create an overall nicotine concentration of 3mg for your vaping enjoyment.
Blend ratio guide:
One bottle of flavour mix to one bottle of base mix/nicotine.
- 10ml – One bottle of flavour mixture + one bottle of base mix (may contain nicotine if selected)
- 30ml – Three bottles of flavour mixture + three bottles of base mix (may contain nicotine if selected)
- 60ml – Six bottles of flavour mixture + six bottles of base mix (may contain nicotine if selected)
- 120ml - 12 bottles of flavour mixture + 12 bottles of base mix (may contain nicotine if selected)
- Short fill: One 60ml bottle that is filled with 50ml of flavour mixture + one 10ml nic shot