Toggle Nav
 
Rating:
90% of 100
2  Reviews Add Your Review (0 Point for giving review)
£17.99
-
+
This lightweight device comes with a 650mAh battery, and a helpful LED indicator with three colours: white when thereís more than 70% power remaining, yellow for between 30% and 70%, and red when the remaining charge dips below 30%. It takes just 40 minutes to fully charge the Vaporesso Nexus. Other clever features include the Omni Board Mini chipset with auto temperature control, which the manufacturer says helps to enhance vapour delivery by eliminating the liquid burn thatís possible at higher temperatures. The Vaporesso Nexus is compatible with CCELL coils, which have been manufactured with the sole intention of keeping vape juice flavours pure. It boasts a tank thatís easy to fill, and you wonít need to remove the coil first. A large feed also helps prevent messy spillages.

What's Included :

  • 1 x Vaporesso Nexus AIO Vape Starter Kit
  • 1 x 1.0ohm NX CCELL Coil
  • 1 x 1.0ohm NX Coil
  • 1 x USB Charging Cable
  • 1 x User Manual

Specs & Features:

  • Dimensions: 85.7mm x 34mm x 17.2mm
  • All-In-One System
  • Intelligent OMNI Board Mini
  • 2mL Juice Capacity - Glass Chamber
  • Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
  • Maximum Wattage Output: 15W
  • Minimum Resistance: 0.6ohm
  • Auto Temperature Control
  • Low Liquid Detection
  • Direct Voltage Based Output
  • Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
  • Colorful LED Light Battery Indicator
  • Top-Filled Method - Expose Filling Port
  • Vaporesso NX CCELL Coil Technology
  • 1.0ohm NX CCELL Coil - rated for 7-12W
  • 1.0ohm NX Coil - rated for 7-12W
  • Adjustable Airflow
  • 1A MicroUSB Charging Port
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • No Load Protection
  • Low Battery Protection
  • Overtime Protection
  • Overcharge Protection

WARNING: his is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling. Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual color, finish and packaging may vary.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Vaporesso Nexus All-in-One Vape Starter Kit

How do you rate this product?
1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall Rating

No manuals available at this time.

No videos available at this time.

My Cart 0
Your Basket
×